Monday, July 1, 1985

Views of Haunts from the Sky


Move would better be said “moves” as the "trans-locational" would take several steps.  From Lombard Street I took a cab to the airporter and then flew down to San Diego on South West (Fl 127) on July 1st.   The the two minute flight flew over San Francisco provided a flash-back of the previous six years taking quick note the places where I had worked, run and dragged my ass.
 



Somewhat symmetrically the descent to San Diego provided a foreglimpse of future haunts





(with yet another flash-back)

JP left me the key to his place in Mission Hills but as he was out of town my help and host was his gay friend Carl whom I took to dinner at La Fiesta in Old Town where we had big tasty plates of pseudo Mexican Mush.

The next two days, I rode around the Hillcrest / Bankers Hill area on Jim’s bike, looking for “RENT” signs.  It was not the most efficient way to look for a place, but Jim was indifferently confident that I would find something.  I did.