Monday, July 8, 1985

Haulings

"Stuff"
 I probably drove up with Michael Throughton in his van who was making some kind of move himself. 
 

I certainly drove back down with him.  Per receipts, we rented a hitch trailer, which would have been used to haul my chairs and round table.  Per log, we left on July 7th.



We must have driven all night. On July 8th, we returned the trailer to U Haul and I paid pro-rated first month’s rent on the “Farm House”



I deposited furniture and at least some belongings, before returning to San Francisco by plane on July 9th where I disposed the rest of my stuff. º1

=========================
º1   I never knew what to do with all of Mother's junk except catalogue and store it in a dank "basement" alcove at Lombard Street, seen above.   The  Lowery's offered me their basement garage and during the return time I re-packed and hauled the two steamer trunks and suitcases (rt) to their place.  (The metal frames, desk, ammo box and other items were hauled down to San Diego. So too the statue of St. George which mother had given to me in 1971(box far back & left)  and which remained in its packing from 1976.)  I gave two wood-couch frames I had built to Pat and Ellin.   Pat picked them up in his pickup and may have been the one who ported mother's junk to the Lowery's.