Saturday, March 29, 1986

Cantinando en Baja













Sometime in March [º1] Ralph, a former coworker at the shop, and his girlfriend, Leslie, invited me to go booze and gorge at a "great place" they had heard of in Ensenada.   Steak n' Lobster places were popular in SoCal and Mexican restauranteurs were quick to meet the demand.   Ralph and Leslie were nice kids.  We had a fun time, but at the end of the day I returned home with the realization that there was too much of a gap between us in age, culture and orientation.

---------------------
º1  Oddly enough, there is no note of this trip.  I withdrew $100 on 3/17, 3/27 and 4/7.  Marguerite came down on the 17th for St. Patrick's Day (oh joy) and 4/7 was probably taken out for fleamarket and lunch with Dave.  Based on the length of my hair and the fact that I got a haircut in mid April, a late March date is probable.  In addition, Easter Sunday was on March 30.  I think Ralph was still working at Design Synthesis,  so Saturday he 29th end up being the most likely date.